As part of its mandate, Bell Centre must provide a safe environment both for its customers and its employees.
All of them must be protected from the use or possession of objects that are dangerous or prohibited by law or by our establishment.
Electronic searches at the entrances of the Bell Centre during all sporting, cultural or other events are a security and control measure among the methods used by Bell Centre security in order to fulfil its safekeeping and surveillance duties to its customers.
- Smoking and vaping are forbidden inside the Bell Centre.
- There is no re-entry. Once you have exited the building, you cannot re-enter unless it is an emergency. This rule also applies to smokers.
- The Bell Centre does not have a coat-check that allows items other than clothing to be checked.
- All backpacks, coolers and sports bags, regardless of size.
- Any bag exceeding 35cm X 35cm X 15.25cm size; we encourage clients to bring bags that can easily be stowed under seats.
- Hard-covered briefcases.
- Any weapon, knife, aerosol, capsicum (pepper spray) or other (see next section).
- Flags, banners or posters that might obstruct an audience members view.
- Outside food, drinks, alcohol, glass bottles and cans.
- Professional cameras with lenses over 2.5 or any other type of detachable lens.
- Professional video / audio recording equipment, selfie sticks or similar monopods.
- Drones or other similar objects.
- Any object that makes noise (bells, horns).
- Any animal.
- Fireworks or other pyrotechnical apparatus.
- Laser pointers.
- Any object that is deemed suspicious by security personnel.
- Pocketknives, cutters, blades or any other knives, prohibited weapons, blunt objects or objects considered dangerous or risky are prohibited inside Bell Centre.
- Any person with that type of weapon in their possession will be denied access to the interior of the venue, unless they voluntarily get rid of that object in the containers provided for this purpose.
- Weapons and other items voluntarily given up in boxes for that purpose will be destroyed or given to a non-profit organization. *A partnership with a non-profit organization for small legal knives is established