Tricolore Sports features the largest selection of Canadiens products anywhere, including:
• Authentic Reebok jerseys
• Official locker room and team gear
• Fashionable apparel from New Era, Old Time Hockey, Forty Seven Brand, Mitchell and Ness, and much more
• Collections for women, teens, children, and babies
• Souvenirs such as pucks, sticks, key chains, coffee mugs, pennants, school supplies, Youppi! dolls, and more!
• Game used player gear
•Apparel from other Montreal-based professional sports teams
Conveniently located at the Bell Centre, adjacent to the Lucien L’Allier train station, Tricolore Sports can also be accessed via Section 113 by ticket holders on game nights.
Monday to Wednesday, from 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Thursday and Friday, from 9:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday, from 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Please note that on game nights, the outdoor entrance to Tricolore Sports closes two-and-a-half hours prior to puck drop and is accessible exclusively to ticket holders.
Tricolore Sports at the Bell Centre
(corner de la Montagne & de la Gauchetière streets)
Enter via Lucien L’Allier train station.
(514) 989-2836Montreal’s online sports superstore is now open! Visit us today at Tricolore Sports.