The Centre Bell: Where the action is!
Since its inauguration in 1996 under the name Molson Centre, the Centre Bell remains the centre stage for entertainment and business events in Montreal.
Every year, the home of the Montreal Canadiens attracts more than 1 million spectators to their hockey games, while 650,000 people walk through the doors to watch over 120 shows, for a total of 1.5 million spectators.
The Centre Bell incorporates cutting-edge technology to ensure the perfect ambience when it comes to sound, comfort, catering and otherwise for any event, whatever its magnitude.
Whether it's attending a Canadiens' game, a concert with a world famous artist or a family show, the Centre Bell is clearly at the top of anyone's venue list. Furthermore, the Centre Bell is the perfect place for corporate gatherings and receptions of any kind.
- Centre Bell ticket office
1909 ave. des Canadiens-de-Montreal
Hours: Monday - Friday from 12pm-6pm
(open until 9pm on event nights)
- Centre Bell administration
- Canadiens Sales & Marketing
- Group Sales / Season Subscriptions
Tel: (514) 925-2525
- Guided tours of the Bell Centre
Fax: (514 )925-2145
Visit us here
- Lost & Found
- La Mise au Jeu Restaurant
- Bar and Lounge La Mise au Jeu
- 9-4-10 Restaurant
- La Cage aux Sports Restaurant
- Le Club Desjardins
- Environment and sustainable development
The goal is green
To know more about The Goal is Green!